Sunday, April 20, 2008

3 things that I tell myself

I always tend to lack of self-discipline especially during weekend as I have so much free time. I do not follow the plans that I set for myself. I always waste time on playing computer games and watching movies. I tend to sleep more than I have to.

I do not think that successful people will spend their time on computer games and movies. I believe they always spend their every minutes and seconds on productive things. That's the reason they are able to earn 10x or may be 100x money than me. They may just have the same intelligence as I am, but the way they use their time make them the top 3% most successful people in the world.

I have a choice to make: Join the club of the top 3% most successful people in the world or the 97% crowd of not so successful people.

I choose to join the top 3% most successful people club, So I tell myself 3 things:-

I tell myself: "If you want to be succeed, Do productive things every minute, every second!"

I tell myself: "If you want to earn 10x or 100x of what you earn right now, Do productive things every minute, every second!"

I tell myself: "If you want to have a better life, Do productive things every minute, every second!"

I promised myself to use my time productively from now on and this is the promise of a life time.

No comments: