Sunday, June 15, 2008

Carnival of Equity Trading #10 - June 15, 2008

Welcome to the June 8, 2008 edition of carnival of equity trading.

Slackerwealth presents Quicksilver: A Stock to Benefit from High Energy Prices posted at A Slacker's Quest for His First Million, saying, "I examine Quicksilver (KWK), a company that may continue to benefit from high oil and natural gas prices."


Day Trading

The Shark Investor presents 10 Reasons Not To Trade Forex posted at The Shark Investor, saying, "Why forex trading is not real investing"


Equity Trading

Babak presents Free Online Tools To Find Correlated Stocks posted at Trader's Narrative, saying, "Free online tools to find correlating stocks."


Investment

mmhabits presents How to Invest for the First Time posted at Millionaire Money Habits, saying, "For the fist time investors, learning how to invest can seem quite daunting. You have 15,000 U.S. companies that you can choose from, a lot of new terminology to learn, and just the sheer volume of brokerage options and investing strategies can make things complicated. Read this to learn how to simplify the process."

KCLau presents Picking the right Structured Fund posted at KCLau's Money Tips, saying, "About how to pick the right structured funds and what they are all about."

Aussie Investor presents Australian Stock Market Investing posted at Australian Investing, saying, "What is the difference between investing and speculating? This post compares the two and how they apply to the Australian stock market."

Steve Faber presents - Different Ways of Investing Money – What is the Best Choice for You? posted at DebtBlog.

k presents How to profit from financial markets - Introduction posted at How to profit from financial markets, saying, "How to profit from financial markets (Commodities, Stocks, Forex, etc) Invest your time reading this, before investing your money. Financial Education starts here"

MoneyNing presents How I Started Buying My First Stock posted at Money Ning, saying, "How I started investing!"

Kacper Wrzesniewski presents Moving Average as a support or resistance posted at KacperWrzesniewski.com, saying, "Today, I want to show you that we can also use this technique to look for resistances and supports."

Leon Gettler presents Banking squeeze posted at Sox First, saying, "Lehman Brothers $2.8 billion loss is a warning for investors: banks simply don’t trust each other any more which is a worry for anyone who has invested their money in financial services."

Ellesse presents Free Career, Business & Trade Magazines for Your Career & Economic Goals posted at Goal Setting College.

Raymond presents Warren Buffett’s Single Most Important Piece Of Advice For Stock Market Investors posted at Money Blue Book.

Raymond presents List Of the Best Online Discount Brokers posted at Money Blue Book.


That concludes the Carnival of Equity Trading Edition #10. We have had many good articles from various of people and I learned a lot from you. I would like to take this opportunity to inform all of you that I will stop to host this Carnival of Equity Trading for a while, I will use all my time to laser focus on my career and investment. When the next time I host again, I promise that the Carnival of Equity Trading will be better and more enjoyable.


Technorati tags:
, .

1 comment:

evision said...

I have gone through this blog.I found it very interesting and helpful.Now a days I am doing my work from my home only.
And this blog is really doing great for me.And got extra income from my home.

make money online